PETER STAPLE (c1642-1719) Piscataqua Pioneer arrived at Kittery, Yorke County, Massachusetts Bay Colony, now York County, Eliot Maine before 1671.
The PSHG is involved in a unique HERITAGE ANTHROGENEALOGY STUDY to identify the ancestral roots of the PETER STAPLE FAMILY TREE and its BRANCHES represented by his three sons, PETER JR., JOHN & JAMES, using GENETIC DATA supported by GENEALOGICAL PRIMARY and SECONDARY INFORMATION.
The PSHG Y-DNA HAPLOGROUP lineage is:
R1b-M269 > U106 > Z156 > DF96 > FGC13326 >
S22047 > FGC13602 > FGC13595 > FGC13604 > FGC13609/FGC13605.
Is your Surname Staple or Staples?
- See our Goals & Membership section!
Do you have a Staple or Staples ancestor or family member?
- The PSHG is interested in hearing from Staple or Staples families who have roots in the State of Maine.
- If you your Staple ancestor was born in Southwest England please contact the Group Administrator.
Group Co-Administrator & Web Administrator:
For the following questions, comments and suggestions please contact Co-Administrator Brian M. Staples.
- This website.
- About the PSHG-FTDNA website including broken links.
- About Social Media and the PSHG at FACEBOOK.
- About PSHG Membership requirements (first see Goals & Membership).
- About PSHG members genealogical lineage. Your email will be forwarded to the member.
For the following questions, comments or suggestions please contact Administrator Art B. Staples Jr.